Frontier are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We are proud to be named one of the UK’s Best Places to Work by GamesIndustry.biz.
We are looking for a Commercial Coordinator to join our growing team. As a member of the Commercial team you will work with the team to help deliver the strategies that drive monetisation through increasing player conversion, in-game spending and player retention whilst at all times maintaining the integrity of our games. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an e-commerce or digital product sales background looking for a new challenge in a successful and growing company.
- Execute the planned promotional activity for our products across all our sales channels
- Source relevant and engaging content for products on all of Frontier’s sales channels, including the Frontier Store, Steam, Xbox Live and the PlayStation Store
- Be the owner of all digital point of sale content and regularly audit pages to ensure all content is correct
- Manage the relationship with our third party merchandise providers, ensuring our offering is regularly updated to coincide with in game events and activities
- Ensure all stock levels are optimal and regular orders are placed when necessary
- Review and maintain digital channel content ensuring it remains relevant, accurate and appealing
- Create engaging and SEO friendly content for all categories of product
- Ensure onsite customer experience levels are filtered into after sales care and that any product queries are answered
- Assist Customer Support with product queries
- Develop and provide reporting on inventory movements within the business, working with the finance team to identify slow moving stock, and track reconciliation
- Reconcile and report on stock used for promotional purposes
- Create clear and concise process documents for our tasks and maintaining them as processes change
- Liaise with our Quality Assurance team to ensure a smooth and functional experience for our customers.
- Previous relevant experience in an e-commerce or digital product sales/marketing environment
- Numerate with good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Results orientated
- Confident interpreting data to draw conclusions and propose actions
- Willingness to contribute new ideas
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the use of Pivot Tables and formulas
- An interest in video games and/or knowledge of the video game industry.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems both bespoke and off the shelf
- Experience of Inventory Management and E-commerce content.
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 400+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, childcare vouchers, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.