Studio Communications Manager
Frontier are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We have an opportunity for a Studio Communications Manager to join our team during an exciting phase of growth of our studio, supporting both internal and external communication.
The role is expected to be 80% focussed on internal communications and 20% focussed on external communications.
- Work collaboratively with all levels of staff, HR and the Executive Team to develop and implement an internal communications strategy for the whole studio which will keep everyone up to date on Frontier news and messages
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal communications campaigns to continuously improve our approach
- Deliver multi-channel communication campaigns using videos, events, e-mail and the intranet etc.
- Deliver internal staff events and support the Events Manager with external events and shows when required
- Provide advice to other teams such as HR on how to effectively communicate key messages, policies and projects to staff
- Work with HR to deliver a regular staff engagement survey, analyse and communicate results and develop actions plans
- Take ownership for the management and content development of the company intranet
- Develop and maintain consistent employee brand messages and materials for both internal and external audiences.
- Work with Finance and the Executive Team to produce the company’s annual report
- Assist staff with presentations for internal and external audiences such as investors and company events
- Identify and manage opportunities to enhance and expand Frontier’s external brand such as business award entries, sponsorship, charity, local events.
- Maintain Frontier’s company social media channels to share company news and events with our external followers and potential recruitment candidates.
- Experience in a similar role with a focus on internal and corporate communication
- Previous experience in leading on the development and implementation of internal communication strategies
- Ability to write copy which informs and engages different internal and external audiences
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to gain buy-in from stakeholders including Executive Level
- Digitally competent with a good knowledge of intranet social media and internal collaboration tools.
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 500+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, childcare vouchers, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.