Head of Brand Marketing
Frontier are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We are proud to be named one of the UK’s Best Places to Work by GamesIndustry.biz.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Brand Marketing to join our talented and growing publishing department. You’ll be joining during an exciting period of growth at Frontier and will take the helm of one of our brand marketing divisions to publish a range of new and existing titles globally.
- Oversee, lead and grow a multidiscipline publishing division of talented marketing and communications leads and professionals
- Define and shape the brand marketing and positioning strategies within a portfolio of new and existing titles
- Work in partnership with Game Directors, Executive Producers and key stakeholders to best publish our games to a global audience
- Leverage, brief and facilitate key activity with internal teams such as Creative Services, Digital Marketing and Events as well as external agencies and service providers to create a full and holistic marketing strategy per game
- Act as the point of contact for all aspects of brand marketing within your portfolio of titles and demonstrate yourself as a leading game expert within the studio from both a gameplay and community/public sentiment perspective
- Setting and agreeing key performance metrics and targets within the brand marketing division
- Report campaigns, results and risks to executive and senior leadership
- Manage the day to day spend and tracking of marketing budgets within the brand marketing division
- Coach, mentor and empower team members and leads within the brand marketing division to continuously develop.
- Experienced senior marketing manager with proven track record of overseeing and delivering global marketing campaigns and launching major titles
- A strong leader with extensive people management experience
- Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills to set, track and report team performance metrics
- Experience managing budget spend and delivery
- A passion for video games
- Previous experience in a similar role required with demonstrable success
- Experience working on global/ international projects/ products.
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 400+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.