Frontier are the studio behind Planet Zoo, Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We are looking to implement a new HRIS system covering the full employee life-cycle including core HR, absence, performance, on-boarding, employee self-service and an Applicant Tracking System. With the expected growth of the business, we have kick-started the RFP process for a new HRIS, and are now searching for an experienced HR Project Manager to lead the implementation.
The HRIS Project Manager will work closely with Frontier’s HR and IT teams to implement and configure a system which meets the requirements.
- Work with the HR team and the supplier to develop a phased implementation plan
- Project manage all aspects of the implementation to ensure it is delivered on time and to budget
- Work with internal teams to develop comprehensive test scripts and co-ordinate all testing activity
- Take a structured approach to documenting and tracking issues through to resolution
- Take a hands on approach to develop workflows and system configurations which meet user requirements
- Work with our internal IT team to ensure that any integration issues and other technical aspects of the implementation are considered and solutions found
- Develop and implement a plan for the accurate and efficient transfer of data to the new system
- Keep the internal project team and senior stakeholders informed of progress against plan
- Work with the supplier to plan and deliver training to end users which meets their needs
- Develop internal communications and user guides for the roll out of employee self-service.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with the HR team to understand their requirements and ensure the implemented system meets those needs
- Process driven with a focus on process efficiency and user experience
- Strong supplier management skills to resolve any issues that arise in a timely manner
- Confident delivering in a fast paced environment
- Ability to quickly understand an HRIS which you may not have previously worked with
- Confident self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Confidence to facilitate and lead project team meetings and liaise directly with the supplier
Qualifications & Experience
- Significant proven experience project managing the implementation of a variety of HRIS’s with similar scope
- Experience of Project Management tools and methodologies, Lean and process mapping
- A good understanding of HR and Recruitment processes.
- Experience in the procurement of an HRIS
- Experience working in the technology sector.
What we can offer you?
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 500+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, childcare vouchers, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.